Cloud Native Software Engineer Needed!
We are currently seeking new Rackers for our Cloud Software Engineering Practice.
Remote Work from Home!
Rackspace Technology is the multicloud solutions expert that combines our expertise with the world’s leading technologies across applications, data and security to deliver end-to-end multicloud solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future, and if you have experience as a Cloud Native Software Engineer, we would like to speak with you!
We are looking to hire passionate, creative and curious software engineers with the ability to solve complex problems. This role will help drive the development of serverless production applications and tools for our customers, including new development and the modernization of existing applications. You will work as part of a strategic team assembled specifically to develop cloud native applications for some of the world’s largest companies.
If you would like the opportunity to take your career to the next level, work with a company that can help you achieve your career goals working with latest and greatest technology while being able to enjoy an amazing corporate culture Please Apply!
As a Cloud Native Software Engineer, you will:
- Create well-designed, documented, and tested software features that meet customer requirements.
- Identify and address product bugs, deficiencies, and performance bottlenecks.
- Participate in an agile delivery team, helping to ensure the technical quality of the features delivered across the team, including documentation, testing strategies, and code.
- Help determine technical feasibility and solutions for business requirements.
- Remain up-to-date on emerging technologies and architecture and propose ways to use them in current and upcoming projects.
- Leverage technical knowledge to cut scope while maintaining or achieving the overall goals of the product.
- Leverage technical knowledge to improve the quality and efficiency of product applications and tools.