Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Commercial Banking provides financial solutions to businesses with annual sales generally in excess of $5 million. Our business lines are Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Middle Market Banking, and Treasury Management & Payment Solutions.
Wells Fargo Commercial Capital
- A market-leading provider of working capital, investment capital, trust services, and sales financing solutions that help customers optimize liquidity and grow their business through their lifecycle
Middle Market Banking
- Services private and public companies with annual sales of $5 million to $2 billion
- Specialized expertise across industry sectors
Treasury Management & Payment Solutions
- Provides cash management services and digital channel capabilities for customers of Commercial Banking and Corporate & Investment Banking
- Also serves some Consumer and Small Business Banking and Wealth and Investment Management customers, and Auto Dealer Finance partner relationships in Consumer Lending
Summary Job Description
Responsible for servicing commercial real estate, commercial real estate construction loans, or problem loans. Provide direct customer service and acts as primary loan servicing contact for the loan. Functions may include: reviewing moderately complex loan servicing documentation language; booking or funding new loans and modifications; construction monitoring and disbursements; monitoring collateral and preparing payoff letters, releasing collateral; auditing loan systems of record for new loan setups, modifications and data input; customer research and billing; obtain insurance information and monitor ongoing coverage; monitoring and ordering UCCs and Tax Contracts;managing escrowed and non escrowed tax and insurance reserves. Ensuring all procedures are in compliance with government regulations and Bank policies.
- Must have the ability to perform high volume, time sensitive tasks related to the loan documentation process with a high degree of accuracy and control.
- Responsible for performing a variety of loan documentation duties/functions which may include: Interpreting and inputting data, analyzing reports, contacting internal/external customers for information, and researching moderately complex loan documentation problems.
- Applicant should have experience reviewing and processing UCC transactions.
- Ability to research and review loan documents to identify collateral securing commercial loans.
- Must be self-motivated and able to manage your own workflow while exercising limited judgment within standard policies and procedures.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: banking, accounting, finance, title, insurance, loan administration, or loan servicing
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience reviewing and interpreting hazard insurance policies as they apply to collateral secured loans
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Two years of commercial loan documentation.
- Experience with UCCs (Uniform Commercial Code), real estate taxes and commercial real estate insurance.
- Work schedule: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm Eastern time (8 hours)
- Flexibility to work from home and meet the home eligibility assessment conditions, based on business need
NC-Winston Salem: 100 N Main St - Winston Salem, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.