Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Chief Operating Office (COO) is responsible for delivering a more consistent approach to business operations across Wells Fargo, strengthening the company’s risk and control infrastructure, and delivering effective and efficient enterprise services to employees and customers.
The COO group includes the head of Operations, who is jointly responsible for line of business operations with each of the five LOB CEOs. Operations functions include contact center operations, client servicing support, money movements within our businesses, lending operations, and other functions.
The COO group also includes a number of teams dedicated to strengthening Wells Fargo’s risk and control infrastructure. These include the Control Executive team; Regulatory and Policy Affairs; Enterprise Customer Excellence; Sales Practices Oversight and Management; and Strategic Execution and Operations.
The Chief Administrative Office, encompassing the Corporate Properties Group; Corporate Security; Enterprise Business Resiliency; Strategic Programs and Process Improvement; Enterprise Change Management; Supply Chain Management; and Data Management and Insights, delivers important services for our employees and customers.
Real Estate Valuation Services (REVS) protects the Wells Fargo brand, shareholder value, and the communities we serve by ensuring all real estate valuations are reliable. We do this by setting industry leading policies, guidelines, and practices for real estate valuations that are risk-based and analytics supported.
Key responsibilities for the Commercial Reviewer include:
- Performs residential and/or commercial valuation-related duties. Reviews or performs high risk and complex valuation assignments.
- Valuation management, review, valuation, inspections, quality oversight, and/or consulting of higher risk level valuation issues.
- Reviews or prepares valuation reports to ensure appropriate content and compliance with federal, regulatory, and bank policy, quality oversight, technical desk reviews and/or post funding review, interaction with service providers to clarify quality concerns or non-compliance identified during the review process.
- Provides guidance to staff regarding the most complex valuations.
- Performs management functions including the management of complex business relationships involving internal partners and outside professionals and management of other professional team members within the context of specific assignments.
- May supervise trainee appraisers to ensure appropriate development.
Work locations: Dallas, TX; Fort Worth, TX; Irving, TX; Plano, TX; San Antonio, TX; Austin, TX; Houston, TX; Corpus Christi, TX; El Paso, TX; Arlington, TX; Phoenix, AZ; Chandler, AZ; Scottsdale, AZ; Tucson, AZ; Gilbert, AZ; Tempe, AZ; Glendale, AZ; Salt Lake City, UT; West Valley City, UT; Provo, UT; West Jordan, UT; Orem, UT; Albuquerque, NM; Las Cruces, UT; Santa Fe, NM. Candidate can work anywhere in the state of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona or Utah. Telecommute role.
Salary range is determined by the location of the job
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule:
Area 000: $93,700 $132,000 $170,300
Area 001: $85,900 $121,000 $156,100
Area 002: $78,100 $110,000 $141,900
Area 003: $70,300 $99,000 $127,700
May be considered for a discretionary bonus
- 10+ years of valuation experience
- Certified Appraiser
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Good reporting skills
- Solid critical thinking skills
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience both as a fee appraiser and financial institution (or similar) reviewer
- Certified General Appraiser
- Valuation designation
- Ability to provide strong customer service while processing non-complex and complex commercial real estate valuations
- Ability to perform extensive research to resolve valuation issues
- Capability to travel within territory and drive when necessary
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.