A-Lert Roof Systems, a division of Centurion Industries, Inc., specializes in installing both onsite and factory manufactured standing seam metal roofs. A-Lert Roof Systems sells primarily to customers in the educational, institutional, military, and governmental sectors. A-Lert provides the unique concept of manufacturing and installing standing seam metal roofs with a single source responsibility, making it one of the very few turnkeys in retrofit roofing companies in the United States.
At A-Lert, we believe our employees are our greatest business asset. We work hard to help them develop to be their best, recognize them for their talents, and provide opportunities to advance their construction careers.
Our Regional Account Managers (Relationship Developers) are the front line and life of the A-Lert organization. Your role is vital, and the right candidate will thrive in knowing that we depend on their efforts to survive. A-Lert Roof Systems operates strictly in the commercial sector. Our prestigious list of customers includes, but is not limited to: The Army Corps of Engineers, Multiple state Army and Air National Guards, Numerous school districts, Sheriff departments, United States Border Patrol, and many more.
The primary key to success in this role will be your ability to build and nurture long-lasting relationships with key officials at all levels of public offices and private building owners.
Typical weekly customer interactions include meeting with city, state, and federal officials such as city managers, planners, engineers, and facility directors. College and/or University leadership, Contracting officers, or their representatives. Precinct or County Commissioners, School District Superintendents or deputies, Sheriff/Police/Fire Chiefs, Private building owners, Corporate Executive Leadership, Architects, Roof Consultants, and more.
Candidates can demonstrate they have achieved earnings of at least $75,000 in previous salary + commission-based role.
Candidate should be open to ongoing learning, coaching, motivated by agreed-upon goals and expectations. Accountability to goals is key to success in this role. Candidate must remain consistently active in finding and closing new business opportunities and maintaining and growing existing relationships.
The following established skill sets are highly desired:
● Above-average interpersonal skills
● Excellent communication verbally, physically, and in writing.
● High level of emotional intelligence that demonstrates a calm, patient, and understanding demeanor when under pressure.
● A positive and strong social perception that will allow you to adapt to different settings, people, and situations.
Great conceptual skills, including :
● Strategic planning and an outside the box mentality that demonstrates a motivated and self-determined attitude.
● A subject matter expert (SME) level of technical understanding and the ability to speak and present products in a simple but informative and persuasive manner.
● A high degree of organizational skills that compliments your ability to manage a large and ever-changing territory.
● Ability to follow-up and communicate effectively with customers and A-Lert leadership to ensure the A-Lert brand and yourself are highly sought after on all future roofing matters in your territory.
● Successfully pass Pre-Employment Drug Screen, Criminal Background, Customer Security Check, E-Verify, Motor Vehicle.
● Roof Consulting Experience a huge plus
Account territory is dense and full of opportunities. The successful candidate will cover a large and dynamic area in South and Central Texas, focusing on the San Antonio Metro area.
PAY & BENEFITS
Compensation: A-Lert offers a generous compensation package that includes a base salary plus commission. The successful candidate has the potential to earn $75k - $100k+ annually, but earning potential is based entirely on the effort put into the region and the skills and methods the candidate possesses and utilizes to earn business.
A-Lert offers an unbeatable benefits plan that includes:
● Candidate choice of company vehicle + fuel card OR $600 monthly vehicle allowance + fuel card.
● Cell phone and other technology reimbursements
● Comprehensive Group Medical, Rx, Dental, & Vision Coverage with some of the lowest employee co-pays and deductibles in the industry.
● Paid Life/AD&D
● Short Term & Long-Term Disability
● 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match
● Flexible Healthcare & Dependent Care Pre-Tax Spending Plans
● Years of Service Awards
● Paid holidays and time-off
Details of a benefits package will be discussed in depth at the time of hire.
Accessibility: If you need accommodations as part of the employment process, please contact Human Resources via phone at (260) 357-6665
Centurion Industries, Inc. bases all of its personnel decisions, including recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting, based on individual qualifications and merit, without unlawful regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
A-Lert Roof Systems is doing its part to stop the spread of COVID-19. The initial interview will be conducted by phone, zoom, or other camera devices. Office visits will require the use of a mask and other sanitation methods.