Description: Our client is currently seeking a Communication Designer
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary UX and/or product teams (motion, interaction, UX research, engineering, content strategy) on technical implementation.
- Experience implementing visual design systems across a range of platforms in an iterative software development environment.
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects and your direct contributions.
- A degree in relevant field: information design, communication arts, graphic design. In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Must be proficient with Apps (Slides, Docs, Sheets), Figma and Adobe Creative Suite, and have a portfolio which demonstrates a wide range of design styles that are brand appropriate and user-centered.
- Excellent written and visual communication skills.
- Creative problem-solving abilities.
- Visual design and graphic design that demonstrates stylistic range and production quality detail.
- Examples of illustrations, data visualizations, and/or animations.
- Experience of web/mobile web design compositions that are considerate of UI visual systems, hierarchy, and usability.
- Experience working closely with UX and product management teams in the tech industry.
- Ability to work independently as well as within team settings.
- Strategic Thinking
- Brand Strategy
- Graphic Design
Design Strategic Thinking
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]