One of Related's affordable housing portfolios, totaling 13,000 units, in 7 states, is seeking a Compliance Manager to join our team. Responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and implementing changes in HUD and LITHC regulations and requirements
- Maintaining proper maintenance of tenant files and computer records to ensure accuracy according to HUD and LIHTC regulations
- Determining financial eligibility for all new admissions into the affordable program
- Processing new applicants
- Monitoring of waitlists, and EIV master binders for compliance with federal regulations and requirements
- Assist and review all 8823's corrections and correspondence
- Monitoring of re-certification notification letters in compliance with HUD and LIHTC regulations
- Perform training programs to educate and inform the site teams of requirements and responsibilities
- Remain familiar with HUD's changing Federal Regulations as they relate to Affordable Housing programs
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
- 3-5 years' experience with Project Based Section 8 HUD, LIHTC and other affordable housing program compliance
- Knowledge of HUD 4350.3, EIV, Reasonable Accommodation Requests, LIHTC income limits and rent calculations, Fair Housing, Real Estate Licensing
- A deep sense of community awareness and a determination to make improvements
- Proven ability to build trust with members of a community with different backgrounds, motivations, and concerns in order to obtain information and solve problems
- COS certification minimum required, HCCP preferred
Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, Related employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Related Management Company is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over Sixty billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents' and commercial tenants' expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com .
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer