Who We Are:
The Intelligent Systems Division develops automated solutions for commercial and government clients in multiple domains including transportation (traffic management, connected automated vehicle), manufacturing robotics, medical prognostics and communication standards.
Objectives of this Role:
- Improve customer's security posture and help them align with published standards and best practices
- Develop solutions to improve cybersecurity of embedded electronics for transportation, automotive, critical infrastructure and defense customers
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Perform cybersecurity penetration testing to identify vulnerabilities in hardware and software for embedded electronics
- Develop software in c, Python, C++, or C#
- Develop solutions to secure systems through hardware and/or software development
- Develop embedded electronic systems to support security solutions and testing
- Provide guidance through written text to help improve customer's security posture and better align with published standards and best practices
- Requires a Bachelors, Masters, or a PhD with a 3.00 GPA in Cybersecurity, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 0-2 years of programming and software development
- Strong communication skills
- Academic or industry experience with programming in at least one of the following: C/C++/Python/ROS
- Must be comfortable working in a Linux environment
- Knowledge in machine learning and/or energy systems is beneficial
- A valid/clear driver's license is required
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
Job Locations: San Antonio, Texas
For more information about this division, visit the Intelligent Systems home page.
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disabled/Veteran
Committed to Diversity in the Workplace