Hope you are doing great,
My name is Vamsi Kokala working with The Judge Group, a leading Talent Solutions company. I have an open job and I am hoping to connect with you to see if you or someone you know may be interested in learning more about this.
Desired Start Date: 12/6/21
Duration: 12 months
Work Location: Charleston SC REMOTE
Work Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Mid-Level Computing Architect - 3
Defines requirements and designs and verifies routine architecture, data and information management systems and components. Prepares initial design constraints and ensures architecture conforms to requirements. Incorporates architecture functions into software development lifecycle. Develops and maintains architecture views and models. Performs initial assessments of feasibility of architecture solutions and alternatives. Performs initial assessment of product suitability for integration into delivery system environments. Drafts data and information management products and service standards. Assists with assessment of impact of architectural decisions to product lifecycle.
Level 3 Position – BAULI3
Computing Architects to join their team These positions will focus on supporting the Digital Enterprise transformation.
• Exercises critical thinking and innovative problem solving
• Develop the conceptual architecture(s), systems / integration architecture(s), roadmaps and associated artifacts.
• Partner with solution architects within the segment for alignment to Digital Enterprise direction.
• Evaluates architecture solutions and alternatives to assess suitability for integration into Product Systems portfolio.
• Work with Commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions as well as in-house developed solutions to develop systems/data integration strategy and plan.
• Partner with the DevOps team, Engineering Architects, Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Engineering functions, and our strategic partners to roadmap and implement our strategy as it relates to:
o Cloud Infrastructure & Architecture
o Global Environments & Instances
o CI/CD capabilities
o Embedded security capabilities
o Comprehensive DevSecOps best practices
• Partner with Data and Integration Architecture focal to ensure consistent and reliable deployments across these disciplines as well as seamless systematic interactions with other Enterprise capability domains and legacy systems.
• Translate logical system requirements to application designs, and communicate architectural frameworks to the application development team.
• Serve as a system design technical expert for application teams.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• Bachelor's degree or higher
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• Excellent communication
• Experience in Solutioning and Implementation of PLM/ERP Systems or any large Enterprise systems
• Up-to-date with latest industry trends in Software and Product development and management
• Agile SAFe methodology exposure
• Strong knowledge of solution/system architecture (e.g. TOGAF Certified) Experience designing applications and guiding development teams.
Typical Education & Experience: • Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience, 9 years' related work experience, etc.).
These positions are remote; ideally contractors will be within a 1 hour commute of a client worksite. Please include the city and state they will sit in on the resume.
100% Remote; ideally candidate will reside within a 1 hour commute of a client worksite (if tech support or something is needed). Please include City and State on resume. Any timezone.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com