CONSTRUCTION PROJECT ENGINEER – PHOENIX, AZ
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier construction industry professionals. Delta has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for the position of Construction Project Engineer in Phoenix, Arizona.
Project Engineer Duties & Responsibilities
- Read plans, detail sheets, and specifications for subcontractors
- Establish exterior and interior grade and working lines for subcontractors
- Order and monitor owner supplied materials
- Monitor and respond to purchase requests, field orders, change orders, and architectural supplement instructions
- Create updates on the status of project metrics, progress, and prices
- Hold Project pre-bid conferences and progress meetings
Project Engineer Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or related field
- Experience with Word, Excel, Prolog, Microsoft Project, Primavera P6, and other construction programs preferred.
- Exposure to value engineering life scycle costing and sustainability is a plus
- Ability to read and understand building plans and specifications and recognize safety standards
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously under time constraints
Please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration, or call (727) 513-8809 for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit http://www.deltaconstructionpartners.com/careerportal/#/jobs
Related titles: Construction Assistant PM, Construction Assistant Project Manager, GC APM