Amyx is seeking to hire a Content and Knowledge Management Services located in San Antonio, TX. The successful candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of related experience; however, 6 years of related experience without a degree is also sufficient.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Extensive knowledge of Knowledge Management procedures and Collaborative Portal/Site design, development, maintenance, and layout.
- Extensive knowledge in desktop publishing and graphics programs such as Dreamweaver, Photoshop, FireWorks, Illustrator, Flash, MS Visio, and collaborative portal programs such as SharePoint designer and InfoPath.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Familiarity of the content management system SITE CORE and of Section 508 compliance for the DAD-A (J-4) Directorate web pages with some web site design experience.
- Provide support for developing and providing Agency Web-site content that will motivate and satisfy government and civilian users’ needs so that they will regularly access the site and utilize it as a major source for information in performing their everyday work. Experience designing and building SharePoint sites and manipulating SharePoint data is required. Prior work and qualification in these areas is desired:
- Create and deploy multiple SharePoint sites (at the command level or equivalent).
- Manage SharePoint permission groups and applied permissions at the unique level throughout multiple SharePoint sites.
- Manage and deploy a variety of SharePoint web parts to include SharePoint Lists.
- Deploy SharePoint Lists to improve current organization in-efficient/labor intensive processes. Should have knowledge of managing lists, to include using workflows to improve the communication process for the lists users and owners. 18.104.22.168 Experience in using Microsoft Designer.
- Experience in using code editing software, such as Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Experience in utilizing Adobe Dreamweaver and Fireworks to display graphical user interface(s) in Microsoft SharePoint.
- Using the above skills, other areas of work may include maintaining handbooks and policies on the web, assisting in the preparation of newsletter and other communications, and training and educating employees on productive web usage. The candidate must be able to handle multiple high level visibility projects at any given time.
- General knowledge of federal and DoD acquisition processes, systems, and procurement data standards is preferred.
- Supported Technologies:
Integrative Acquisition Environment
DOD acquisition system
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or 6 years of experience
• 6 years of experience required or 2 years plus degree
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
Knowledge of Federal and DOD acquisition procedures
Amyx is an Equal Opportunity employer. Amyx is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. Every qualified applicant receives focused consideration for employment and no one is discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Amyx complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Amyx is an E-Verify employer.
Amyx proudly and proactively takes affirmative action to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential