Join SAIC’s team in assisting the Federal Health agencies, such as Veteran Affairs (VA), Defense Health Agency (DHA), and Federal Drug Administration (FDA), implement an integrated systems program. SAIC is supporting health systems and facilities to deliver a single modernized technology platform. The team will transition existing systems, and implement proposed applications while maintaining the IT services supporting a large number of health services personnel. This is a contingent position located in the National Capital Region of Washington DC.
The Continual Improvement Manager drives activities in the environment across all the Integrated Service Providers, and manages the effort for Continual Improvement (CIP) practice.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Conduct improvement planning across the Integrated Services to improve mission aligned IT service quality.
- Establish and conduct the Continual Improvement (CIP) practice.
- Manage improvements to the Integrated Services and the performance of the Integrated Service Providers by continually measuring, reporting, and coordinating service results. This process will include the establishment and management of a Continual Improvement Registry (CIP Registry) for the execution of CIP functions.
- Identify and implement service provision improvements that provide performance or cost benefits to the Government.
- Elevate ideas for improvements that require Government evaluation and approval through appropriate Government approval authorities. Improvements may include tools, processes, or any other element of this support.
- Develop, monitor, and maintain a joint Service Improvement Plan (SIP) across the Integrated Service Providers to manage the delivery of CIP initiatives, as approved by Governance.
- Prepare, continuously update, and adhere to a SIP. The SIP shall document how SAIC will continuously improve performance of Contractor Services. At a minimum, the SIP must outline the procedures that SAIC will use to foster enhancement of quality, timeliness, responsiveness, customer satisfaction, and demonstrable continuous, quality improvement.
- Regularly report on the outcomes of Continual Improvement and the Service Improvement Plan. Contractor shall facilitate, on at least a quarterly basis, a review of Continual Improvement and the Service Improvement Plan with all Service Providers, Government and Governance.
- CONUS/OCONUS travel up to 10% of the time may be required.
- Previous experience in VA, DHA, and/or FDA strongly preferred
- Experience developing and maintaining Continual Improvement (CIP) practice or similar.
- Experience in executing the Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) framework.
- HS and seven (7) years or more; Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience.
- ITIL v4 Foundations Certification required
- ITIL v4 Advanced Certifications preferred
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability