- 100% remote, ideally based in SF, Tempe or NY There are 3 positions open
- Recruiter, Contractor Within a collaborative, dynamic environment, you will serve as a key recruiter on the Staffing team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Needs to have previous financial full cycle recruiting exp.
- Work closely with hiring managers to prioritize hiring needs and build a seamless interview process that helps us bring the best candidates to SVB.
- Lead first-in-kind searches.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams like People Ops, Benefits, Onboarding and Legal to deliver a high-quality and holistic candidate experience.
- Contribute to key initiatives and projects with internal teams that will continuously improve and scale SVB's recruiting operations and results.
- Proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders.
- Facilitate and support Inclusion and Diversity strategies and goals, including creative plans for building more diverse candidate pools.
- Continually seek process improvements and efficiencies.
- Elevate and manage the candidate experience to best demonstrate SVB's Values and Success Drivers.
- Develop deep knowledge of SVB, our Values and our emerging business needs.
- Promote SVB and serves as an effective ambassador to potential candidates, sources, and other contacts.
- Deliver against set metrics to provide consistent results and data-backed progress to continue moving the needle in our hyper-growth environment.
- Proactively recruit passive talent, i.e., Create and maintain a continual/active flow of candidates by utilizing advanced LinkedIn and internet searching skills, cold and warm calling, networking, database mining, referrals, social/business websites, and other non-traditional avenues.
- Possess and embody our company culture and values and establish a reputation with the business of high integrity and top performance.
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity.
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas.
- Conduct in-depth candidate screenings, including target acumen, potential Values fit, and compensation expectations Qualifications You are an experienced recruiter who enjoys a fast-paced, growing environment.
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- At least 5 years of full-cycle financial recruitment experience.
- Experience negotiating complex offers, including equity and other executive compensation.
- Ability to use data and expertise to help influence and advise hiring managers and internal stakeholders in talent decisions.
- Consultative approach to recruitment.
- Possess strong ability to build relationships with hiring managers at all levels within the organization.
- Experience building relationships with cross-functional HR departments (Field Delivery, Total Rewards, HRIS & Analytics, etc.).
- Proven ability to creatively solve unique hiring needs.
- Generalist experience in HR, particularly with policies and procedures throughout the employment process to maintain compliance and other employment laws to reduce legal liability.
- Ability to work with internal clients to develop and iterate best-in-class profiles to reflect the talent needs of the business.
- Strong understanding of talent and competency models, recruiting fundamentals, competitive market awareness and online/social media.
- Knowledge of the web/Internet market space, including trade journals, academic institutions, alumni associations, and other sources of great candidates.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and present in-depth candidate evaluations using behavioral interview questions to hiring managers, both verbally and in writing.
- Significant experience with passive candidate sourcing.
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline.
- Proven ability to increase diversity in candidate pools through creative and proactive outreach and partnership.
- Recruitment experience in financial services and banking helpful.
- Experience negotiating offers.
- Experience effectively hiring, nurturing, and closing talent.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Adept and comfortable with technology, including MS Office Suite, VPN, WebEx, Textio.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Taleo preferred).
DESIRED ATTRIBUTES INCLUDE:
- Demonstrated ability to effectively partner with hiring managers.
- Embody SVB's Values.
- Client-focused and customer-centric attitude and aptitude.
- Integrity and personal accountability: you own your work.
- Proactive problem solving: you take initiative and work to figure out solutions.
- Willingness to test assumptions and be open to other points of view.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Results-oriented and positive attitude.
- Growth mindset, agile thinking, and approach.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize, strong time management, and demonstrates a sense of urgency.
- Passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience.
- Sound judgement and ability to maintain confidential information.
- Reliable, consistent, and transparent style.