Here, you'll help attract, lead, support and reward our most valuable asset: our high caliber people. Here, you're expected and empowered to be your best, to grow and to develop your skills. Be prepared to move quickly, to engage proactively, and to think strategically. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Contract Recruiter is responsible for recruitment of candidates across a broad spectrum of roles at various levels across of operations, customer service, clinical and technical functions.
Accountabilities include sourcing and screening candidates, acting as a consultant to Hiring Managers throughout the hiring process, and providing detailed assessments for candidates and recommending offer amounts using offer tools and processes. The Technical Contract Recruiter manages the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components involved in making a hire. The Recruiter is also accountable for managing interactions with candidates in accordance with employment law and in a manner that fosters transparency, simplicity and respect.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Conduct full life-cycle recruitment including candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing and offer negotiation and communication
- Develop sourcing strategies in partnership with leadership, as well as candidate pipelines for specific positions
- Share market research and trends in candidate flow, market reactions and awareness to local/national branding
- Interview and evaluate candidates utilizing consistent templates and processes, including phone and digital interviews, leveraging behavior-based interview and assessment techniques
- Demonstrate best practices, troubleshoots with team members and serves as a mentor / coach on recruitment initiatives
- Demonstrate diversity awareness and utilizes sourcing techniques that reach diverse population
- Consult with Hiring Manager, Human Capital Partner and other key stakeholder to create a competitive offer utilizing tools, benefits and compensation
- Debrief hiring manager and candidates throughout recruitment process in accordance with the Service Level Agreement for the position
- Develop an overall understanding of position requirements, department goals, and organization business plan with hiring managers
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of recruitment related employment laws
- Develop and communicate action plans for aging requisitions
- Partner with Service Advisor to initiate offer pre-employment screening
- Actively participate in Talent Acquisition projects. Projects could include large scale process improvement initiatives, social media, participation in user councils and/or in diversity events
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad / deep range of positions and in a volume driven environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in marketing / sourcing techniques to include lead generation, internet, cold calling, college alumni and interactive strategies
- 2+ years of end-to-end recruitment experience
- Experience recruiting for operations, customer service, clinical, business operations and/or technical
- 1+ years’ recruiting experience using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)|
- Intermediate skill level with software programs such as MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Applicant Tracking System experience such as Taleo
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: recruiter, talent acquisition, recruitment, sourcing, applicant tracking system, customer service, San Antonio, TX, Corpus Christi, El Paso, Texas, Tampa, FL, Florida