Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talent individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
2. Analyzes claims based on DOS, covered benefits and other related information to select claims with potential for refund/recovery
3. Contacts providers to inform them of claim overpayment, carrier re-bill information, and refund procedures according to client-specific requirements and in compliance with state and federal laws
4. Prioritizes casework based on aging, timely filing rules and recovery potential. Conduct follow-up with providers over the phone or in writing as needed to secure refunds for clients.
5. Documents all contacts through recovery or exhaustion of recovery effort.
6. Responds to and resolve any client issues related to COB findings
7. Complies with HIPAA regulations, as well as Security, Policies, and Procedures
8. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
9. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
10. Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
11. Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
12. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
Note: This job cannot be performed in Colorado.