Corporate Paralegal & Contracts Administrator
Who You Are
Principle Auto is looking for a highly skilled Paralegal & Contracts Administrator to join our Home Office! You have an innate ability to keep the details straight while working with complex and dynamic issues. You've been described as detail oriented and are often looked to be the final reviewer of a project. You tend to catch things others may have overlooked You find joy in reviewing complex documents and projects to ensure they are complete, accurate and thorough before submission. You find a large sense of enjoyment and fulfillment at keeping multiple plates spinning at the same time and are alert to rapidly changing deadlines to meet a larger objective within the team.
Who We Are
Our Mission: We Live to Provide Exceptional Care.
Our Purpose: Helping People Live a Better Life
Simply put, we desire to change the automotive industry. We are in the business of building relationships and we want to ensure that we are there for our guests throughout their journey. We do this by hiring the Greatest People. We heavily invest in their growth and development with dozens of training programs through Principle University. Principle Auto understands the importance of taking care of its associates and maintaining the unique culture that fosters exceptional care for our guests. Our culture is found in our values.
What We Offer
This is a corporate paralegal and contracts administrator position that does not require tracking billable hours. This role will work directly in the company C-Suite and partner with members of the Senior Leadership Team. We continuously invest in our people with ongoing education with Principle University and ongoing training courses and conferences for professional development.
Our Values Are Our G-U-I-D-E
- Great People- We hire people with heart. We care about each other, so caring for the customer comes naturally.
- Unparalleled Service- We understand everyone defines great service differently and we aim to meet our guest needs individually and with complete focus.
- Integrity- We never allow pressure to influence our guidance to guests or fellow associates. We are accountable to each other to do what is right.
- Defining Excellence- We desire to be the best, changing constantly to the next environment. We have a burning need to learn and be a leader in our industry.
- Enthusiasm- We aim to have fun every day. If it's not fun, we find a way to make it so. We are energetic, and our energy draws people to us.
Requirements for the Paralegal & Contracts Administrator:
- 3 + Years pf paralegal experience
- 2+ Years pf progressive legal research and research methods
- Required to pass a drug test and background check
Responsibilities of the Paralegal & Contracts Administrator:
- Prepare, file, and manage various corporate legal and/or banking correspondence
- Review vendor contract estimates and/or agreements, including proposed costs and ROIs, to ensure risks are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled
- Prepare, file, and manage all aspects of corporate filings with various local, state and federal governmental entities
- Handling various aspects of corporate reporting to ensure the company is in full compliance with governmental regulations
- Research all applicable laws, regulations and policies as they relate to Principle Auto's on-going business interests to ensure compliance with all required internal and regulatory reporting in a timely and accurate manner.
- Serve as liaison between the Leadership Team and outside counsel to coordinate administrative/corporate filings
- Create, organize and maintain all corporate legal documents and filings for subsidiaries and related companies
- Working closely with company ownership and corporate management to coordinate contracts and legal requirements as they relate to ongoing projects
- Partner with Department Managers, Executive and Leadership team to manage the Company's Compliance folder including updating and filing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for proper distribution and notification of any responsible parties.
Characteristics of the Paralegal & Contracts Administrator:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to balance multiple deadlines and reprioritize as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptability to new situations
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- A high degree of professionalism
- Committed to providing high quality customer service
- Flexibility in a changing work environment and a willingness to take on new tasks