We are seeking a Credit Solutions Advisor – IMF for the Indirect Merchant Financing Department.
The purpose of the Credit Solutions Advisor is to resolve delinquency on Indirect Merchant Finance loans. The role requires daily phone calls, processing payments and collection activity letters. The Credit Solutions Advisor is accountable for assisting members with resolving loan delinquency, and other account issues effecting loan repayment. Perform skip tracing duties, examine delinquent loans and make recommendation for extensions, due date changes, or refinancing’s.
If you have collection experience in auto and detail oriented, you should apply right away!
- Assist members with resolving financial problems
- Knowledge of regulatory laws, practices and procedures governing collection practices
- Work independently and with other team members
- 1 – 2 years of collection experience in auto, mortgage or consumer finance or comparable customer service experience working in a credit union, bank or other consumer finance company
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Licenses & Certifications: