Customer Service Agent for Walmart Grocery
Ibex is excited to support Walmart Grocery shoppers who are saving money so they can live better. We need friendly, helpful agents to answer questions, provide up-to-date information and address any concerns with the utmost sense of care. The ideal candidates will have a passion for solving problems and helping others while exhibiting a winning attitude. In return, ibex will support you with tools and guidance to advance your career.
About ibex: ibex works undercover for some of the best companies in the world like Walmart, delivering superior support to their customers. We focus on creating a fun, collaborative culture, paid training to ensure that we have agents of the highest caliber, and growth opportunities to develop our people.
Headquartered in Washington, D.C., ibex has delivery locations across 26 sites in seven countries and maintains a network of over 17,000 employees across the globe.
About the job:
The Customer Service Representative will provide a "white glove" experience for the Walmart Grocery customer through phone, email and chat channels..
What You Will Do:
- Provide exceptional customer service over the phone, email and online chat to resolve questions or concerns
- Provide issue resolution for customer concerns dealing with online purchases, incorrect billing, late delivery
- Work collaboratively in a team environment across all departments
- Maintain customer database and ensure records are updated
- Follow up with customers to retain relationship and satisfaction
What You Will Bring:
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Our agents are cross-functional and take calls, emails and chats.
- Proficient use of technology, including computers and smart phones. Agents will need to competently use our customer service tools and applications, and also to walk customer through using our website and phone applications.
- A positive, customer-first attitude. As Walmart says, "The customer is number 1"
- Ability to problem solve. We want our agents to think outside the box to find the best resolution for the customer.
- Retention and recovery skills. We have an entire channel dedicated to recovering unhappy customers
- We trust our agents with taking care of sensitive customer information
- 18 years of age or older
What Ibex Will Bring:
- Strong employee engagement culture
- Full time, permanent opportunities
- Career growth, and leadership development programs
- Paid Training
- Competitive pay rates
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) and match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus Plan
ibex is an Equal Opportunity Employer