Customer Service Driven Accounts Payable Analyst:
Why Take this Accounts Payable Analyst Opportunity?
Dynamic opportunity to work independently with the support of leadership Global company that has doubled in size over the last year Stable company that is dedicated to the growth of their employees by internal opportunities Work for a company that is committed to providing our customers with the highest standard of service in the industry 100% remote opportunity Flexible working hours
Responsibilities of Accounts Payable Analyst:
• Responsible for incoming invoices from subcontractors.
• Assure all invoices meet audit and control properties
• Review and apply proper time and resources as well as purchase orders (POs) to invoices
• Responsible for verbal or email correspondence with vendors/subcontractors to resolve any invoice issues
• Ensure invoices are validated and entered into Cost Point so they can be sent out for approval
• Working directly and closely with a team of 11 Accounts Payable team members. Directly will be working with 3 other processors.
• Process an average of 40 invoices daily
• Comfortable with high volume data entry
Experience Preferred for Accounts Payable Analyst:
• 4+ years experience in a higher volume accounts payable position (200 + invoices weekly)
• Personable and customer service driven
• Familiar and comfortable working closely with internal and external team
• Self-starter, responsible, and also someone who works well with little to no supervision