GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing - make lives better, one interaction at a time. We're a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world's biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer customer support through phone, email, online chat or social media to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion around a particular product or service.
You're literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
- Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
- Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
- Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
- Responds to requests for assistance and/or possible processing of credit card authorizations
- Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
- Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
- Upsells to customers as necessary
- You provide the HIGH SPEED INTERNET, we will provide the equipment for you to be successful
- Based on the program, you would train and work from home
- Based on the program you could train on site and then work from home
- Based on the program you could have the option to train and work on site or from home
- Sitting for long periods of time
- You will wear a headset
- Talking most of the day
- You will need a quiet area free of distractions
- We do provide an Ethernet cord with your set-up. If it's not long enough, you will need to purchase one that runs from your router or modem to your computer. An Ethernet cord is your lifeline so that your computer runs smoothly and you can access your programs as well as assist customers in a timely manner.
- MUST LIVE IN SAN ANTONIO, TX
WHY JOIN ALORICA?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much - that's why we're so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives better...one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
- Paid training
- Flexible training schedules
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday and sick time
- Retirement planning options (401(k))
- Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options - from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed - because when you're at your best, that's when we're at our best.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- Customer service experience a plus
- Phone-related customer service a major plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
- Bilingual language skills a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Stellar customer service skills - and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
- A climate controlled, contact center environment - filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
- Constant usage of phone and computer systems
- Work at Home Requirements
- Your Work At Home environment must be in a private residence, located at the address listed on your personnel file.
- You must have a fixed location to conduct your work as this position is not portable.
- Your Work At Home office must be a distraction free environment from noise created by other parties.
- Alorica will provide the equipment you need to conduct your work which also includes a web cam that is used for training and team meetings.
- You will need to provide an Internet/Broadband Internet Connection - DSL or Cable only. No Satellite, Dial-up or Wireless Internet connections.
- Your workstation must be connected directly to the Internet with proof that your ISP meets a minimum download speed of 10 Mbps and minimum upload speed of 5 Mbps.
Constant sedentary work. You'll typically be sitting for most of the time, so be sure to get up and stretch once in a while. Your circulatory system will thank you.
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Let's make lives better. Let's defy the status quo. And let's go beyond thinking outside the box - and decide to obliterate the box instead.
You ready? Let's do this.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled