Ibex is thrilled to announce a NEW Utility Client! We are currently hiring 50 Customer Service Representatives in our New Braunfels location. Come be a part of our ONSITE family! This position will be located in our New Braunfels site at 1672 Independence Dr. New Braunfels, TX 78132.
We are offering 7 weeks of PAID TRAINING, combined classroom and nesting, to give you best in class support. We make sure you are armed with the knowledge and skillset to do this job before ever taking a live call! Your success is our mission!
This is an opportunity to get in on the foundation of this campaign and be a part of the team that will become our future leadership! Apply now to start the conversation with your local recruiter and join our IBEXAWESOME Team!
At IBEX, our focus is on providing a smooth candidate experience, a training environment that is conducive to the learner, benefits and perks for our agents to ensure that they have the best experience. We know a happy agent makes a quality agent. You make the difference for our customers and your interactions influence how they feel about the brand they have chosen. Our agents matter! YOU MATTER!!
Headquartered in Washington, D.C., ibex has delivery locations across 26 sites in seven countries and maintains a network of over 22,000 employees. We have had a presence in New Braunfels for 7 years!
ABOUT THE JOB
This role will provide top notch service to a Utility Gas Company. This is an inbound customer care program designed to take calls regarding Billing, Payments, Credit and Stop/Start service orders.
- Deliver voice customer service in inbound call structure
- Answer questions regarding billing, credit, starting, stopping, moving utility service to new residential locations
- Educate clients on self-service options
- Transfer the call to the appropriate support teams
- Provide billing clarification, and remedy any discrepancies
- Schedule or reschedule a service technician as needed
- Follow call flow guidelines as outlined by the program
- Achieve high customer satisfaction ratings in client surveys
- Closing support tickets in a timely manner and with a satisfactory customer resolution
What You Will Bring:
- High level understanding of the critical need to deliver superior service
- Ability to keep step with a fast-paced environment and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to toggle between multiple windows while talking with the client and maintaining composure
- Ability to learn multiple programs, research the issue, and articulate the solution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 6 months experience providing customer service, face to face or over the phone
- 25 WMP Typing speed
- Must be 18 years or older