Our Client is looking for Customer Service Reps to join their team. This is a remote role till March 31st with possibility of extension.
Equipment will be provided. Hard line internet connection will likely be needed
- Obtain the return of VAC rental units from patients/customers
- Coordinates with both internal and external customers for unit return
- Interacts with patients, home health agencies, and doctors’ offices to obtain information needed and return of rental unit via incoming calls to the department hunt group, outgoing calls and written correspondence
- Research by reviewing all order notes, documents on file, previous orders, and internet searches to determine course of action of each order on the assigned worklist
- Enter detailed order notes documenting course of action taken in multiple systems
- Maintains their assigned worklist in a timely and efficient manner
- At least one year of customer service experience.
- Capable of multitasking and toggling through 4-5 different systems (dual screens)
- Flexible & Adaptable – with schedule, workflow processes and priorities
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in written format
- Operate independently without close supervision
- Ability to convey a positive customer service and team oriented attitude
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion in all business dealings
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including: Word, Excel & Outlook.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with a dialer in a phone customer service environment
- Experience with working in an environment where daily goals are needing to be met both individually and as a team
- Experience with document processing and storage
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills