Position Title: Customer Service Rep
Position Number: 364484
Location: San Antonio, TX 78249
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Call Center, Customer Service, EAP, MS Excel, Typing
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
JOB TITLE: Customer Service Rep
JOB ID: 63949
DURATION: 3 months
HOURS: 8-5 M-F CST
LOCATION: San Antonio, TX 78249
This position is telecommute after training, candidates must be local to San Antonio to train onsite an then will be working from home.
Candidates must be able to type 45 wpm and have at least one year of CS experience.
What is the specific title of the position?
EAP (Employee Assistance Program) Provider Search rep Telecommute - needs to have a hard wired internet connection and a secured work location.
Position background – We make outbound calls to locate in network behavioral health providers for members; then reach out to the member to deliver results.
Please describe the team the candidate will be working with:
We have 6 existing FT EAP PS reps, hiring for 4 more FT reps and 2 contract labor reps to help with existing volume. It’s a seasoned team. Reps have been here 2-10 years on the team.
1. Work assigned provider search cases, utilizing internal database to match providers to customer request
2. Make outbound calls to consumers to providers to confirm provider availability
3. Make outbound calls, or emails to consumers to confirm provider results
4. Manage multiple work queues & databases, intermediate excel experience required,
5. Excellent customer service skills and communication required
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Customer service
3. Computer proficiency
5. Type 45 words/minute
What skills/attributes are nice to have, and will set a candidate apart?
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Able to multi task,
• Able to talk and document at the same time
• Excel knowledge
• Previous medical call center experience a plus
• How will performance be measured? We have standardized metrics for the team, call and email quality, number of outbound calls per hour, quota’s per day that they need to have calls logged on.
Shift Start/End Time: Multiple shifts between 8:00am-5:00pm CST
Dress Code: Business Casual•
Interview: Video, phone, or in person? Video or zoom call