Our Mission at ibex is Your Success!
Do you enjoy interacting with people? Are you a natural problem-solver? Does working with technology excite you?! If this is YOU, come be a part of our growing ibex technical support team!
ibex is recruiting customer service representatives for technical support, for our upcoming training classes. In addition to a dynamic team environment, you'll enjoy competitive benefits, generous incentives, and performance-based bonuses!
ibex works undercover for some of the best companies in the world, delivering superior support to their customers -- it is our mission. We focus on providing the environment, selection process, benefits, and training to ensure that we have agents of the highest caliber. We know a quality agent makes the difference for customers and how a great customer experience influences how they feel about the brand they have chosen.
Headquartered in Washington, D.C., ibex has delivery locations across 26 sites in seven countries and maintains a network of over 15,000 employees.
Our customer service representatives perform the following tasks:
- Carefully listen to and understand customer issues
- Probe and isolate issue causes
- Utilize available resources to identify appropriate solutions for customers
- Explain product features and benefits, answering questions and setting proper expectations for customer inquiries
- Ensure customer satisfaction through effective call resolution
- Identify and escalate emerging product or customer dissatisfaction issues
These positions are full-time, 40 hours per week. We are seeking candidates to fill a variety of schedules including days, nights and weekends. ibex sets every candidate up for success by offering a minimum of three weeks of paid professional training.
Requirements of the position include:
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- 18 years of age or older
- Basic computer navigation and technical skills
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Typing proficiency of at least 25 words per minute
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Company drug screen and background check are required
We offer our employees the following comprehensive benefits and incentives plan:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid professional training
- Employee referral bonus plan
ibex is an Equal Opportunity Employer