Are you looking to become a Customer Service Representative working REMOTELY from Texas? Take the first step to begin your new career with PeopleShare today!
No License? No problem!
PeopleShare is committed to providing all training, on-boarding, and state licensing... AT NO COST TO YOU as an investment in the long-term careers of our associates.
Details for the Customer Service Representative:
- Pay: $16.50 - $17.00/hr. + bonus opportunities!
- Schedule: Monday - Sunday: 6:00am - 11pm CST
- Saturdays are required
- Training Schedule: Tuesday - Saturday 12:30pm - 9:00pm
- Direct hire opportunity!
Customer Service Representative embodies these values:
- Great customer relationship skills and rapport building
- Ability to remain calm over the phone
- Excellent communication skills
What is in it for the Customer Service Representative:
- State licensing program provided and paid by PeopleShare
- Direct-Hire position
- 100% Remote
- Great company culture
Job Responsibilities for the Customer Service Representative:
- Inbound calling for existing and prospective customers to provide information regarding insurance policy coverage, updates, renewals, etc.
- Building and maintaining great relationships, rapport, and credibility with clients
- ZERO cold calling
- Major focus on customer service rather than selling products/services
Qualifications for the Customer Service Representative:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and other electronic application environments
- 3 - 5 years of customer service experience
- 1+ years of sales and/or call center experience (preferred)
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, insurance agent, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, income tax preparer, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, production operators, food and beverage manufacturers, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.