Position Title: Client Services Specialist I - Health Concierge
Position Number: 363153
Location: Work at Home 99999
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Customer Service, Healthcare, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Tracking, Windows 10
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Anticipated Start Date: 05/03/2021
Anticipated End Date: 08/30/2021
Title: Client Services Specialist I - Health Concierge
Location: High Point, NC, 27265
• Candidate MUST be cleared by 04/05/2021 for 04/19 start date.
• Please make sure to monitor work order dates closely.
• Call Center: open from 8am -12am EST– need flexibility but set schedules- Schedules start getting set during week 3 of training to go into system he week before training is over.
• Remote and can hire from across the US.
• Training is 5 weeks; Training shift 9:00am-6:00pm EST.
• Training is Mandatory - Please no candidates with any large amounts of planned time off during project duration.
• Nothing during Training.
• Candidates will not be moved forward.
• Conversion is possible depending on performance.
• Must have a passion for customer service.
• Healthcare or HR generalist and in call center.
• Just in call center (not industry).
• Strong customer service.
• Must have reliable internet - please include screenshot of speed test if possible with WIRED connection.
• Equipment: Laptop, monitor, docking station, keyboard, USB Headset; mouse and ethernet cord (cannot be wireless).
• Pre-Screen Questionnaire has been updated or your candidate will be rejected - Please be sure to use the correct version.
• Please refer to Reference Library in Fieldglass.
Virtual Work Environment Requirements:
• This position is “work at home” and candidate must have a home environment that meets the minimum company requirements:.
• A quiet, private environment free of distraction, television noise, door bells, pets, family members is necessary with sufficient working space for computer, additional monitor and keyboard/mouse.
• If children are at home, they must have other dedicated supervision.
Internet connectivity requirements:
• High speed internet required with ability to connect company provided computer via Ethernet cable to home router.
• Minimum internet speeds: 25 MB download speed and 3 MB upload speed (as measured by speedtest.org).
• The following are NOT acceptable alternatives to a wired high speed internet connection:.
• WiFi, WiMax, Satellite, Cellular, Wireless or Hotspot.
• Working from public internet locations (such as Starbucks) or outside your home office.
• Level 3: Industry (employee benefits/provider services) experience ideal.
• Level 2: 1 year Call center customer service experience in Healthcare: 3 years preferred in other; high volume environment preferred.
• Level 1: Customer service experience required: hospitality, retail.
• Strong verbal and written communication: Must be able to use company resources to comprehend health and insurance plan concepts and explain them to customers in a way the customer will understand.
• Ability to retain information on fundamental benefit plan concepts.
• Technical skills: Proficient in using Windows 10 computer and Microsoft Office applications, primarily Outlook and Word.
• Ability to use dual monitors.
• Customer Service Mindset (passion to serve): Ability to provide exceptional customer service consistently in a high volume environment.
• Advocate Mindset: Reduces customer effort - Problem solves on behalf of the customer and resolves customer issues per business protocol.
• Professional demeanor: Exceptional organizational skills, Must be able to display a positive attitude in a fast paced environment; Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with all levels of personnel.
• Schedule flexibility within Service Center hours of operation is required.
• Health Concierge – Customer Service.
• The Customer Service Representative (Health Concierge) is directly responsible for helping meet and exceed client expectations by supporting our clients and their employees with our best-in-class HR software and services.
• As a Health Concierge you will answer incoming calls and chats from customers about their employer’s benefits plans, including Educate and advise callers on their benefits, the system, and all related processes, Process enrollment related transactions and take ownership of issues through resolution, Research customer requests and follow up with customers as needed and troubleshooting issues.
• In addition, you will document information into a client system to track customer interactions and solutions.
• High School degree or equivalent required.