Position Title: Operation Generalist
Position Number: 366042
Location: Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Position Type: Long Term Contract
Required Skill Set:
Communications, Customer Service, Sales force
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Key information for candidates -
Location: Creve Coeur MO 63141
Title: Operation Generalist
Operation Generalist Role for Bayer Crop Science (Climate Corporation)
Position Overview: The Operations Generalist is responsible for providing support to Customer Operations Specialists as well as dealer accounts throughout the season. This role supports a variety of business and operational facets of the Climate sales and sales operations life-cycle. As part of the Customer Operations organization, the Operations Generalist is responsible for providing best-in-class account management support. This role will also Field calls from North American farmers, Climate dealers, and Climate field sales teams on account management issues. Log all inbound and outbound inquiries (phone, chat and email) in Salesforce to ensure accurate reporting of inquiry volume and documentation of issues. Process the contractual agreement for dealers including the gathering of pertinent financial documents to be used for all billing and commission purposes.
What You Will Do:
● Field calls on account management issues.
● Log all inbound and outbound inquiries (phone, chat, and email) in Salesforce
● Process the contractual agreement for dealers including the gathering of pertinent financial documents to be used for all billing and commission purposes ● Provide standardized and adhoc reports to Customer Operations Specialists and dealers.
● Complete tasks determined by the business to assist the field team in meeting their goals
● Manage grower and dealer data to ensure master data standards are met.
● Provide timely resolution and follow-up to CAMs and dealers contacts on all logged issues/inquiries. ● Be knowledgeable about all Climate products, features, marketing programs, ordering, cancellations and other related topics.
● Follow escalation procedures when necessary.
● BA/BS Degree required
● Ability to work as early as 7am and/or as late as 5:30pm
● Excellent verbal, written and phone communication skills
● Agronomic knowledge a plus but not required
● CRM System Knowledge: Salesforce
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle ambiguous situations
● Must be able to work in a team environment, prioritize and organize multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
● Able to work independently and as a team
● Problem solving skills
● Proven follow up skills and drive to provide high level service
● Positive Attitude & Highly Motivated
• Why is this position open? Growth on the team, turn over, skills gap? One position is backfill and one is growth.
• What is a day like in this role? What 3-5 responsibilities will occupy their time? Take phone calls from customer, manage accounts and requests, partnering with team to resolve issues with Salesforce assigned to the team.
• Tell me about the team dynamic/culture. When in the office it is amazing and free food!!! but since remote everything is done virtually and the team is always quick to help.
• What are the ‘must haves’ to be successful in this role? Dedication, customer service, team work and attention to details.
• What is the long term plan for the role? Continued support with the option of moving into a LV2 role if one opens. The req will be extended each year as long as the contractor meets the responsibilities.
• What will make this opportunity stand out for potential candidates? Climate is the leading edge of digital agriculture and you get an opportunity to make a difference with the customer.
• What kind of soft skills are you looking for? Clear communication, positive attitude, empathy for the customer and great listening skills.
• What is the minimum number of years of experience required for this position? 1-3
• What is the minimum level of education needed for this position? We request a BA/BS degree.
• Is there a possibility for an extension of this assignment? yes...yearly
• Will this position convert to a FTE Role? possible but not guaranteed