- Delivering a best-in-class customer experience while adhering to work guidelines, policies, and regulations.
- Quickly answering customer inquiries via phone, responding to routine to moderately complex inquiries and resolving customer issues.
- Excelling in a fast paced, collaborative environment that requires accuracy, multitasking and effective communication.
- Navigating multiple computer systems; researching and assessing customer needs, and offering appropriate solutions.
Responds to customer inquiries or issues on complex financial products, services and/or select customer segments through a variety of channels (for example: phone, text, chat, video chat, etc.) or handling escalated, complex inquiries and issues. Resolves customer problems, and provides a best-in-class customer experience while adhering to work guidelines, policies, and regulations. Uses verbal and/or written communication skills to handle customer interactions. Assesses customer needs and offers products and services as appropriate. Duties may also include: resolves escalated, complex non-routine inquiries from internal and external customers, and performs research to resolve complex customer problems including partnering with the centralized complaint function; provides guidance and assistance to less experienced representatives either on the spot, via telephone, and/or chat; provides training on policies and procedures, new or enhanced services and/or procedural changes. May also review data and report trends to management, and other special project assignments.
Schedule may be eligible for a shift differential of 15% under the terms of the shift differential policy.
Read more about our rich selection of benefits you can personalize to support your health and well-being, retirement, financial security, and work-life needs. Copy and paste the link into a new browser: www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits
You will receive in-depth classroom training, continued on-the-job training, and coaching to learn about Wells Fargo banking products, procedures and services.
Training class starts on 11/16/2020 for 6 weeks and the training hours are 8:00a.m. – 4:30p.m. Monday - Friday. You are required to attend the full duration of this paid 6 weeks of training.
Schedule: Our Contact Center is open: Monday to Friday 7:00a.m. - 7:30p.m. Central Time Zone. Schedules vary based on business need and include working at least one weekend day and scheduled holidays to support the business needs
- 2+ years of experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers and/or solving customer problems demonstrated through work or military experience
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of customers, team members and management
- Ability to provide strong customer service while listening, eliciting information efficiently, comprehending, and resolving complex customer issues
- Ability to influence, educate, and connect customer to technology and share the value of digital banking options
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Experience delivering results in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to quickly learn business operations and processes
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
TX-San Antonio: Min: $31,200 Mid: $41,500
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.