This is a Remote or Hybrid Remote Opportunity
The Benchmark Configuration Support Specialist is a deeply consultative team player with experience supporting enterprise SaaS software. Use your knowledge to perform post-sales Tier 1 customer support via phone and email, and software configuration using our set up engines. Be a strong communicator and problem solver as you deploy solutions to our law enforcement customers. This position includes scheduled, rotation of weekend support. It is not a call center.
Configuration Support Specialists have the opportunity for advancement and growth via multiple pathways based on performance and growth.
- Interact with customers with clear, polished communication, ensuring best-in-class service and complete customer satisfaction.
- Perform Tier 1 customer support via phone and email, including ability to assess issues with configurations in real time if applicable. This includes scheduled weekend support.
- Perform light technical support and software configurations through our customer set up configuration engines.
- Ensure customer success and satisfaction in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Maintain customer records by updating company-defined systems (e.g. Saleforce, Jira, Confluence).
- 1-3 years’ experience in a customer-facing software support role on an enterprise SaaS platform.
- Software configuration skills, a plus.
- You are a “can do” high-energy person who can remain positive and optimistic under stress.
- You work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Practical problem solving and conflict resolution skills, with an ability to think outside the box.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong logical, analytical, and reasoning abilities. Extremely detail oriented.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Confluence, JIRA a plus.