With more than 80 years of experience engineering science and technology solutions to support national security, Alion supports clients with big ideas and real solutions.
Provide support, development, enhancement and oversight of the Mission Training. Provide Management and Technical skills in Network Warfare Operations (NWO) to enhance, modify and/or develop training curriculum and modules. Provide support and assistance in various aspects training and maintenance. Provide support using expertise in multiple environments and configurations to support the development or execution of enhanced training involving virtual/simulated/test networks/platforms and/or systems. Maintain, develop, enhance and execute a standards and evaluation program for mission certification of new personnel, existing personnel recertification, and personnel promoted or moving into new positions.
PRIMARY DUTY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide cyber training at an intermediate level for software Engineering/Software development personnel. Which includes curriculum development and maintenance.
- Maintain SME level knowledge and expertise at the intermediate developer level to ensure quality training products are developed and up-to-date training and guidance is provided to the operator
- Develop reports, metrics and briefs on training program, personnel training levels, and training environment to communicate and coordinate with government leadership for continued or enhancements to the training plan to support current and future operations
- Manage, maintain, collect, and generate necessary input data, environment, and configurations and updates to support realistic operator training with an accurately represented operations
- Have a functional understanding of a CI/CD pipeline for automated deployment of newly developed training.
- Create and manage virtual environments through the use of virtual machines, Docker containers, or Kubernetes with a knowledge of cloud infrastructures and computing.
- Design and develop modular capabilities that are scalable and can integrate with server or cloud-based data stores and front-end GUIs for training systems.
Education and Experience:
BS in Computer Science or a related field with five (5) years of experience or MS in Computer Science or related scientific/technical field with three (3) years of experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Top Secret SCI – Willing to take Polygraph
- One to three (1-3) years’ experience in teaching technical material to small groups, developing technical training on basic system, network, and/or malware analysis.
- Excellent analytical and technical problem-solving skills
- 3+ years’ experience in computer programming, using Python, C, PowerShell, Bash
- Familiar with Microsoft or Linux Platform
- Experience working in Agile framework using Scrum methodologies and rapid development cycles
- Creating and managing virtual environments
- Significant understanding of and practical experience with various Internet protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, BGP), Socket programming, etc.
In some cases, educational requirements may be adjusted or waived for applicable work experience. Work experience may be adjusted for highly specialized knowledge or uniquely applicable experience
Security Clearance: Top Secret/Sensitive Comp Info