- Discovery and/or exploiting vulnerabilities in complex networks, along with experience with network reconnaissance and open source intelligence (OSINT) gathering.
- Experience with industry standards to include OWASP, NIST, and IEEE
- In-depth knowledge of wireless vulnerabilities penetration testing methods.
- Ability to read and analyze network packet captures.
- Experience with network security to include; firewall, router, and switch security
- Knowledge of security best practices: NIST, CIS, Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint, Microsoft, Unix/Linux, etc.
- Knowledge of security auditing techniques
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Fourteen (14) years of experience with a Bachelor’s Degree; Masters and twelve (12) years experience; PhD and nine (9) years experience in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other technical related field; Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- In-depth experience in supporting military and cyber operations.
- Experience with digital information and communications technologies, networking and systems analysis Strong working knowledge of basic office automation tool suites such as MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proven knowledge of computer hardware/software and strong understanding of computer/ internet communications methods.
- Active TS/SCI with the ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Polygraph
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.