Data Integration Analyst
GDH has partnered with a leader in the health technology sector adding a Data Integration Analyst to their team. This position is a remote opportunity.
The Data Integration Analyst is responsible for the accuracy of all inbound and outbound data as it relates to managing acquired customer healthcare data. The types of data will consist of healthcare related information including Medical, Rx, Dental and Vision claims in addition to Eligibility, Time and Attendance and other data as is necessary to drive internal and customer facing reporting.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for ensuring data accuracy with a strong SQL acumen and the ability to understand and interpret healthcare data. Some form of previous healthcare experience is required. The position will require significant organization and attention to detail. The candidate will also work inside the Technology team to develop standards and to further develop automated software components to handle data acquisition.
* Work alongside the Data Integration team and our customers to ensure their healthcare claims data is accurately collected and loaded into various internal systems including the enterprise data warehouse.
* Validate incoming data for accuracy and consistency against provided control totals.
* Quickly identify data that may be inaccurate and work with other team members and the customer to ensure the data received is accurate.
* Interact with internal and external SFTP environments for sending and receiving client data.
* Ensure that HIPAA data security requirements are maintained.
* Analyze, test and implement client data using text editor software, Microsoft Excel, or Microsoft SQL Server.
* Review loaded files and reports for errors and inconsistencies.
* Develop documentation supporting load methods, data verifications, and testing methods
* 3 plus years of Integration Analyst experience required
* Data Acquisition/Handling/Management/Analysis
* Healthcare data
* Microsoft Excel (intermediate to advanced level)
* Microsoft Power BI
* Internal and external SFTP environments
* Writing and understanding SQL Queries
* ANSI EDI formats
* HIPAA data security requirements
* Teamwork.com or another project management tool
* Exceptional attention to detail along with strong communication skills
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Please reference job code 74267 when responding to this ad.
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran's status or any other category protected by law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.