Kforce has a client that is seeking a Datastage Developer in San Antonio,TX.
An ETL senior developer is responsible for developing data flow architectures (designed by an ETL Architect) within various integration patterns for loading analytical structures (DW, DM, ODS etc.), or integrating and migrating applications (EAI). In doing so, he/ she leverages industry-strength data movement technologies such as InfoSphere DataStage
- Configure and customize the chosen ETL tool for client installations
- Optimally leverage the ETL tool components for developing efficient solutions for data management, conversion, migration and integration
- Develop overall design and determine division of labor across various architectural components (for example ETL tool vs. database)
- Deploy and customize Standard Architecture components
- Support development of task plans including schedule and effort estimation, under the guidance of an ETL architect