This isn't packaged goods. It's a bigger challenge than that. Here you're making a difference in people's lives, starting with your own. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Position will be onsite in Canonsburg, PA.
Working Schedule: Schedule is Monday-Friday standard business hours.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for promoting the MedExpress brand through best-in-class digital marketing, including social media, web, blog and email. They will play an integral role in developing and contributing to engaging digital campaigns from start to finish. This is a highly self-motivated individual, who can work both independently and collaboratively, with polished interpersonal and presentation skills required for representing MedExpress in diverse environments.
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others and models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring, Friendly
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs
- Through genuine and positive communication, makes each customer feel informed, understood and special
- An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments
- Is able to keep up in the MedExpress environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion
- Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success and can be counted on to complete goals
- Adherence to standards of business conduct and compliance
- Works closely with the Sr. Manager, Social and Digital Experience on development of social media, web, blog and email content, including reporting and monitoring
- Coordinates with various members of the Marketing team, internal departments, external agencies and vendors to develop digital campaign strategies, tactics, materials and plans
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related field required
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience required or proven track record of applicable experience or accomplishments
- 2+ years of professional experience managing various social media platforms for a brand
- Familiarity utilizing social media monitoring and scheduling tools and programs (Sprinklr, Brandwatch, etc.)
- Familiarity with content management systems (Adobe Experience Manager) and basic HTML knowledge a plus, but not required.
- Familiarity with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop a plus, but not required.
- Excellent attention to detail, oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional writing skills, with the ability to write clearly for various communications materials and channels
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects while meeting or exceeding deadline expectations
Careers with Optum. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on an elite team. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: #RPO, digital marketing, Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, social media, content marketing, Adobe, blog