This isn't packagedgoods. It's a bigger challenge than that. Here you're making a difference inpeople's lives, starting with your own. Join us and start doing yourlife's best work.(sm)
TheDigital Media Manager is responsible for developing market strategies tosupport products and drive membership/sales growth. They will be involved withthe research, design, development and presentation of marketing and promotionalmaterials/programs and new products intended to support the sale of productsand/or services. The Digital Media Manager will develop strategies and tacticalplans to support consumer/member innovation, support new product and programlaunches, and combat competitive pressures. May analyze economicconsiderations, develop marketing forecasts, estimate costs, and manageprogram/project budgets.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* fromanywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Monitorand manage SEO to meet established KPIs.
- Optimizethe digital user experience to grow audience engagement and ROI.
- Ensureadoption of brand standards and adherence to compliance rules to minimize risk.
- Developchannel strategy and execute to plan.
- Ownand manage channel processes.
Functional Competency & DescriptionProficiency Level
Identify/Analyze Customer and BusinessRequirements
- Analyzecustomer behavior to drive understanding of current and future customer andmarket needs. Conduct/utilize market research and competitive analyses (e.g.,strength, weaknesses, strategies) to drive understanding of businessrequirements and development of marketing strategy
- Analyzemember/customer data to identify and analyze customer/market trends, themes,issues (e.g., call center data, customer survey data, functional health checks)
- Demonstrateunderstanding of applicable laws, regulations, contracts, and compliancerequirements (e.g., HIPAA, Healthcare Reform/PPACA, state contracts, CMS)
- Definetarget markets or customer groups and their specific requirements (e.g.,segmentation)
- Demonstrateunderstanding of applicable business strategies/goals and how they can addresscustomer requirements and marketing efforts
- Demonstrateunderstanding of applicable products and services (e.g., features, benefits,audiences, differentiators)
- Developunderstanding of applicable sales channels (e.g., consultants, brokers, tradegroups) to drive marketing strategy
- Performanalysis of customer and business requirements to drive development ofmarketing strategies (e.g., budgets)
- Leverage/maximizeuse of new and emerging marketing distribution channels when developingmarketing strategies (e.g., social media)
- Develop/implementlong- and short-term marketing strategies/goals in alignment with applicablebusiness goals (e.g., revenue goals, membership goals, conversion metrics,campaign budgets)
- Developmarketing strategies that differentiate us in the marketplace and position usas market leaders (e.g., unique capabilities, networks, branding)
- Providethought leadership to drive development of innovative, industry-leadingmarketing strategies/programs/initiatives
- Influence/advocatenew marketing strategies/initiatives in order to drive behavior change and meetbusiness goals
- Alignmarketing initiatives/campaigns with applicable business goals/objectives, aswell as the needs of identified target populations/clients
- Developand implement marketing campaign tactics (e.g., project plans, budgets, testplans, creative execution)
- Ensurethat contractual or regulatory requirements are addressed in marketinginitiatives/campaigns
- Ensurethat marketing initiatives/campaigns adhere to applicableprocesses/procedures/requirements (e.g., spending limits, review/approvalprocesses, branding)
- Ensurethat marketing efforts target applicable internal and externalaudiences/constituencies, in alignment with business goals (e.g., customers,members, brokers/consultants)
- Identify/develop/reviewcreative concepts/content for marketing strategies/initiatives/ campaigns
- Develop/executelead generation development and pipeline acceleration campaigns/activities-Ensure that deliverables from external partners (e.g., ad agencies) arealigned with applicable marketing goals, strategies and initiatives
- Analyze/reportresults of marketing campaigns using applicable metrics (e.g., responsefrequency) and develop/manage strategies/plans to optimize future performance
- Develop/reviseplans for future initiatives/campaigns based on analysis of results/outcomesfrom previous initiatives/campaigns (e.g., budgetary requirements)
Develop/Manage/Maintain Relationships withInternal and External Stakeholders/Partners
- Developtrusting relationships with customers/clients/members to inform our marketingefforts and help improve our understanding of the customer experience (e.g.,relevance, meaningfulness)
- Fosterrelationships with external stakeholders to nurture/support loyalty, retentionand understanding of our marketing efforts (e.g., ad agencies, communityagencies, clients, professional associations, educational institutions,regulatory agencies)
- Cultivaterelationships with applicable internal business partners to drive support,understanding and collaboration on our marketing efforts (e.g., Sales, ProductManagement, Legal/Compliance, Creative Services, Operations)
- Gainalignment/commitment with business leaders on marketing strategies/initiatives(e.g., development and execution of marketing campaigns)
- Collaboratewith business leaders to ensure that marketing intelligence informs developmentof business strategies (e.g., influence without authority)
- Driveunderstanding of Marketing's return on investment and overall business impactamong leadership and other applicable stakeholders
- Identifyand leverage appropriate marketing channels to communicate marketing messages
- Developand deliver marketing materials for use by applicable audiences (e.g., salestraining/education efforts, marketing outreach efforts, marketing events/tradeshows)
- Ensurethat the messaging used in marketing communications/materials support/alignwith marketing strategies (e.g., value proposition)
- Alignmessaging across all applicable marketing channels/materials/audiences (e.g.,brand messaging)
- Developmessaging in alignment with applicable governance processes/procedures (e.g.,CMS/DOI/state requirements, reading levels, language requirements, disclaimers)
- Alignmarketing communications/materials with the needs of the applicable audience(e.g., reading levels, complexity, messaging, cultural alignment)
- Developand incorporate knowledge of health literacy practices into marketingcommunications/materials, as applicable (e.g., "Just Plain Clear"Health Literacy Initiative)
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in anenvironment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what ittakes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other rolesyou may be interested in.
- Bachelor'sdegree or equivalent experience. Degree in communications, marketing or publicrelations or 8 years' experience working in communications or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience with written communication, advertising and marketing coordination activities
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects with tight deadlines while paying close attention to the details of all the deliverables
- Experience developing and delivering creative solutions that strengthen the brand distinction
- Experience translating recommendations and direction into a cohesive creative voice that resonates with consumers
- You will be asked to perform this role in an office setting or other company location, however, you may be required to work from home temporarily due to space limitations
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive VoiceResponse (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
- Experienceworking on a marketing or communications team with direct interaction withCreative Director, Art Director or Marketing Director and exhibiting leadershipskills
- Experiencein working news media (print or broadcast)
- Marketingand/or communications experience within a healthcare environment
- Teambuildingabilities, strong leader, with solid coaching skills, keen judgment and problemsolving skills
- Excellentinterpersonal skills, high energy and enthusiasm, with ability to thrive in acollaborative, high performance and action-oriented team environment
WellMed was founded in 1990 with a vision of being a physician-ledcompany that could change the face of healthcare delivery for seniors. Throughthe WellMed Care Model, we specialize in helping our patients stay healthy byproviding the care they need from doctors who care about them. We partner withmultiple Medicare Advantage health plans in Texas and Florida and look forwardto continuing growth.
Careers with WellMed. Our focus is simple. We're innovators in preventative healthcare, striving to change the face of health care for seniors. We're impacting380,000+ lives, primarily Medicare eligible seniors in Texas and Florida,through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical managementservices. We've joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family ofcompanies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patientsunderstand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness. Ourproviders and staff are selected for their dedication and focus onpreventative, proactive care. For you, that means one incredible team and asingular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere toUnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere:UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employmentwithout regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protectedveteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity orexpression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristicprotected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace.Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: DigitalMedia Manager, Social Media, WellMed, San Antonio, TX, Texas