UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Product Manager for the UnitedHealthcare Strategic Platform (USP) Broker and Employer Portal act as leaders within Digital Marketing to further the development of the recently launched strategic broker and employer website experience. This team collaborates to create and execute on the product vision. Responsibilities include serving as a Product Owner across multiple scrum teams, writing features, directing the creation of user stories, and following the development process through user story acceptance.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within United States as you take on some tough challenges.
- Own, prioritize, and maintain the Product Backlog, including features, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Serve as the 'voice of the customer' with delivery teams, representing/reinforcing the customer's perspective throughout the product realization cycle
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of designers, business analysts, developers, testers and others to develop and execute against Product Roadmaps and Release Plans
- Actively manage relationships and requirements of internal and externals stakeholders
- Continuously and transparently communicate with internal stakeholders the prioritization of the Product Backlog and the status of development efforts
- Work with Scrum Masters to help direct, motivate, and guide the delivery teams
- Act as the subject-matter expert for assigned products
- Collaborate with User Experience partners in usability testing and the development of the user design
- Serve as a key resource on identifying and helping resolve complex and / or critical issues
- Provide direction and support to development and quality assurance teams
- Promote and drive an Agile development approach throughout the work and teams
- Manage, prioritize, and assess the impact of defects and issues, including providing key input on the decisions to fix or defer
- Work with Business Analysts and other team members, to ensure the product functionality is appropriately documented
- Collaborate with stakeholders to manage site content, ensuring it continues to evolve
- Understand industry and marketplace to inform future capabilities
- Partner with the Product Owner team to create a market leading broker and employer website user experience
- Other duties as assigned
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years in Product Management (or related positions), or in lieu of degree, 5+ years in Product Management (or related positions)
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Understand the basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- Intermediate+ Power Point skills
- 3+ years Project Management experience in healthcare industry
- 2+ years of experience participating in the development of portals
- Experience acting as a Product Owner for Scrum teams: Writing features and user stories, and following the development process through user story acceptance
- Experience utilizing Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Passion for customers and a demonstrated focus on customer experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet commitments, build consensus, negotiate resolutions, and garner support from other teams
- Proven negotiation skills; able to list, communicate and collaborate effectively with various stakeholders
- Flexibility combined with the ability to multi-task; comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with the team and stakeholders to continuously improve the quality and understanding of the product backlog
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Product Manager, Product Owner, PM, Project Management, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Work From Home, Work At Home, Remote