MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Michael Page has partnered with a full integrated national multifamily development firm. Our client is looking to expand their team by brining on a candidate who is exclusively responsible for growing their San Antonio client base for their thrid party property managment platform.
Multifamily Development firm with a larget internal property management arm.
The main responsibility for the Director of Business Development will be to generate new business (and maintain/ grow previous relationships) for the San Antonio thrid party property management platform.
- Support the company strategy related to new business development.
- Provides input into the establishment of annual business goals and objectives for the client services group.
- Utilize personal networking skills to generate leads on potential opportunities.
- Monitor client service and customer satisfaction by gathering client feedback through surveys and other tools, reviewing input and survey results, identifying themes and issues, and proposing innovative and cost-effective solutions.
- Maintain relationships with current clients and ensure proeprty turnover is kept relatively low.
- Ad hoc projects tied to Acquisitions or Development efforts in the region.
The ideal candidate has extensive experience in the Multifamily industry, has the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships, and MUST be local or willing to relocate to San Antonio.
- Hold a BA in Business or related degree
- 4+ years of Commercial Real Estate Experience MUST be directly connected to the multifamily industry (investment sales, operations, bussiness development, acquisitions, or client services)
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong "closer" mentality
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and be self-sufficient.
- General understanding of real estate transactions as it relates to fee negotiation and contracts
Competitve base pay + generous bonus opportunities tied to personal and company performance.