CFS San Antonio has been exclusively retained by an international organization based out of San Antonio, Texas to secure a Director of Finance. This individual will drive the strategic financial growth of this highly reputable company that is known for excellence in its industry.
About our Client:
• About the company: This company is in rapid growth mode and wants to ensure the growth is managed correctly to ensure continued growth profit.
• About the leadership: The CEO of this organization is a respectable and wonderful leader with humble beginnings who truly understands the company in and out as he has built the company from the ground up. He knows first-hand the importance of hard work dedication for the success of the business and expects his employees to give their all in their roles as well.
• About the Culture: Our client has created a culture rich in safety, belonging, and significance and believe people are a companys most precious asset. The company is passionate about hiring the right fit; those individuals that will bring energy and passion to their work. This is a company that believes in pushing forward and never giving up.
• About The Director of Finance: If a challenge makes you uncomfortable, this is not the fit for you! We are searching for a director of finance with a we can get it done attitude. The CFO will be expected to provide business and operational analysis, strategic insight, and tactical financial support to be an effective business partner and trusted adviser to the CEO and senior management team.
What will the Director of Finance Do?
• Develop the corporate finance strategies that guarantee the companies viability, growth and continuity
• PL Budget compliance
• Analyzes cost and determines opportunities of cost reduction with business units
• Strategizes with CEO leadership team to ensure business optimization
• Authorizes capital and project investment in the company and it subsidiaries
• Provides financial information and finance results to the CEO and executive team for the group decision making process
• Increase and Improve Credit Lines
• Help coordinate external audit of consolidated financial statements
What we are looking for in a Director of Finance:
The ideal candidate will be a data driven, process oriented, analytical individual who is self-motivated, and a strong communicator. Youll possess a strong business acumen and be able to effectively address both financial and operational challenges.
If you have excellent knowledge of domestic matters (US GAAP) and international accounting matters and thrive working in a fast-paced and demanding environment where change is constant then this is the perfect fit for you. This position is suited for someone who enjoys making a difference, being part of a team, and takes pride in their career.
• A high performer who makes the most of every moment to add value
• Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze data, understand trends, and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis
• You monitor and analyze data for strategic decision making.
• You have strong banking relationships
• Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance
• Understands the costs of the business as well as economical runs and understands the important of building relationships with banks to secure loans or lines of credit