DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCESMy client is one of the largest healthcare groups in San Antonio and is well known for providing the highest quality healthcare through excellence and commitment to community. We have the exclusive search for their Director of Human Resources, an established successful people leader and executive who will continue to support and drive the mission and values of the organization.
What does the Director of HR look like?
Energetic and edgy executive who is skilled at building rapport, developing trust, and maintaining relationships at every level. You are a strong leader who thrives working with C-Suite executives and engaging collaboration across multiple departments throughout an organization.
What will the Director of HR do?
The Director of HR will collaborate with the CEO and the leadership team in the development of a healthy company culture that emphasizes quality, collaboration and continuous improvement. This is an opportunity for a hands-on HR professional to really make a difference with an established and growing medical group!
- Partner with CEO and executive leadership to develop strategies and solutions for business challenges and strategies. Provide the needed support and direction; resolve problems and help to implement change, when needed.
- Contribute and communicate information, analysis and recommendations to organization. Employ required strategic thinking and direction through HR analytics. Establish and execute human resources objectives in alignment with organizational objectives.
- Manage human resource operations in a group practice model of healthcare through experienced healthcare recruiting, selecting, orienting and diverse training, coaching, counseling and disciplining staff. Must have extensive healthcare experience in identifying, compensating and managing healthcare talent.
- Support leadership and management by providing exceptional human resource advice, counsel, and decisions to preserve the integrity of the organization; effectively analyze information and applications and provide accurate feedback.
- The HR Director will work with leadership and managers in conducting job analyses of various healthcare positions and shall make recommendations for improvements. Accurate positional information of each job is mandatory to effectively administer the operations of a healthcare organization.
- Comply with all federal, state and local legal requirements applicable to HR functioning. Initiate changes to existing policies or creation of new policies and procedures to ensure compliance with laws and regulations. Keep up to date on existing and new legislation. Monitor and enforce HR compliance policies and procedures. Advise management team and staff on policies and procedures necessary for HR compliance.
- Must be skilled in building relationships and fostering teamwork.
- Must be prepared to work in an environment that promotes continuous process improvement.
- Assist the CEO in the recruitment and hiring of A-Players to include executive and staff level employees.
What we are seeking in the Director of Human Resources:
- Required: BA in human resources, business or related field.
- Preferred: MBA or masters; SPHR.
- Prior senior management/executive-level experience in HR leadership in administration for at least 8 years with a proven track record of success.
- Strong working business knowledge, experience, and expertise of all areas of human resources functions with verifiable accomplishments.
- Experience developing and implementing HR processes
- Employment law knowledge, as well as, other HR functional disciplines
- Promotes positivity in the workplace and positively contributes to culture
- Has an eye for continuous process improvement & has proven experience providing solutions