Ref ID: 04080-0011871547
Compensation: $90000.00 to $110000.00 yearly
• Identifies and organizes programs to increase operational efficiency.
• Oversees technical projects that are designed to improve upon or achieve business goals.
• Directs all IT systems and applications.
• Supervises employees in the IT Department.
• Prepares financial budgets and presents proposals for capital projects to Executive Leadership.
• Manages delivery of end-user services including help desk and technical support services.
• Ensures data management and compliance of all Enterprise Systems.
• Researches new products and keeping up with the latest technology innovations.
• Recommends new systems and software to Senior Executives.
• Organizes and administers backup, disaster recovery, and business continuity systems.
• Perform other duties as needed and assigned per management.
• Ability to administer and support multiple enterprise level Microsoft on premise and cloud platforms (including Active Directory, SharePoint, Azure, and Office 365 ecosystem).
• Ability to support and maintain Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure leveraging VMWare, Microsoft Azure, or Amazon Web Services technology stacks
• Ability to demonstrate strong linear-troubleshooting skills in enterprise level environments
• Ability and desire to train and mentor other team members
• Understand and clearly communicate the business impact of IT goals
• Experience managing project efforts using standard project management methodologies and tools
• Experience in controlling information technology budget
• Strong customer service skills with the ability to communicate clearly (written and orally) and interact with customers at all levels of the business including members of the senior leadership team
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
• 8 + years of progressive Information Technology experience.
• 2 + years management experience, including managing large projects and operational teams.
• Knowledge of IT standards, strategies, methods, applications, networks and data/system security procedures to assess and improve process & system efficiency.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills, with the ability to manage multiple deliverables and competing priorities.
• Experience supporting or administering VoIP users / systems
• Experience supporting or administering Student Information Systems or Higher Education ERP
• Experience supporting or administering SalesForce or comparable CRM