This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brian Raffle
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $135,000 - $180,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our client is an ed-tech company, with solutions addressing student retention, completion and career outcomes. Our client has developed solutions to help administration to better manage their decisions and for students to optimize their higher education goals.
Why join us?
We’re looking for somebody who can develop and implement successful lead generation programs, manage digital market efforts, and work closely with the sales team to build product and brand awareness.
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for the development of the lead generation program and nurture outbound / inbound sales lead campaigns for the clients solutions products and services. The position will play a crucial role in creating, implementing and reinforcing best practices and procedures to make lead generation discipline and the Sales/Client Success teams successful. The successful applicant will also help drive the general marketing effort at our client.
Key Responsibilities Include
• Collaborative with the sales and marketing team and management to develop lead generation strategies with prospective customers.
• Work with digital marketing to define advertising strategy across multiple platforms.
• Initiate lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives.
• Manage efforts to develop collateral, marketing material and the company website.
• Manage programs to build awareness (outside PR agencies, Webinars).
• Providing internal and external communications and lead gen activity reports.
• Effectively communicate and present the EduNav product solution and value proposition, stay on top of industry technology trends.
• Own CRM contact database marketing operations.
• Plan and execute participation in events (virtual and in-person).
• Working collaboratively in a team environment and independent.
• Four (4) year degree
• 3 - 5 years of marketing experience in ed-tech and/or SaaS demand generation experience.
• Demonstrate the ability and desire to independently develop new prospects in a highly competitive environment, ideally enterprise software.
• Must possess excellent communication skills both oral and written.
• Experience with lead generation and/or marketing automation software including proficiency in Salesforce is highly preferred.
• Must be able to learn and speak to the application of technology in higher education.
• Self-starter who excels in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
• Creative thinker willing to test ideas and apply learnings quickly.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.