This isn't packaged goods. It's a bigger challenge than that. Here you're making a difference in people's lives, starting with your own. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
No industry is moving faster than health care. And no organization is better positioned to lead health care forward. We need attention to every detail with an eye for the points no one has considered. You'll help improve the health of millions. And you'll do your life's best work.(sm)
As Director of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for strategizing marketing content and executing product marketing initiatives to drive revenue growth for Optum Analytics products and services. Responsibilities include creating value proposition messaging, developing marketing content, supporting growth teams with high-impact sales tools, content and messaging, performing competitive analysis, and working with integrated marketing teams to identifying demand generation and market awareness opportunities. This role is accountable for the analytics technology and services portfolio.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges
- Lead the definition and communication of product value proposition, and support development of product positioning and messaging for market differentiation
- Build a product marketing plan and prioritize marketing content and sales tools that articulate and demonstrate product value to both prospects and existing clients (including ROI tools, presentations, RFP content, case studies, white papers)
- Research and quantify market opportunities for sales growth
- Assess competitive intelligence to aid strategic decision making and development of key messaging/ positioning
- Identify points of differentiation for best positioning services and technology solutions and adjust marketing content based on market trends and changes
- Execute launch plans for both new products and product enhancements
- Collaborate with integrated marketing teams to identify demand generation and market awareness opportunities
- Create marketing content and sales tools that articulate and demonstrate product value to both prospects and existing clients (including ROI tools, sales presentations, RFP content, case studies, white papers)
- Provide product training as needed
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of Healthcare Product Marketing experience, which must include:
- Assessing competitive intelligence to aid strategic decision making and development of key messaging/ positioning
- Developing sophisticated content
- Managing complex go-to-market projects
- Marketing healthcare technology & services
- Executing launch plans
- Creating product collateral including web content
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
- MBA or other advanced Marketing degree
- Experience Marketing to health systems’ provider organizations
- Domain expertise in healthcare analytics
- People management experience
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Colorado Residents Only: The salary/hourly range for Colorado residents is $94,500 to $171,700 . Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
JoB Keywords: Product Marketing Healthcare, Telecommute