Leave unemployment in the dust and DRIVE into a great, FULL-TIME CAREER.
Limited Availability for November start dates - $12/hour in-service pay rate!
What's In it for YOU:
- Paid Training at $10/hour (in service $12/hour)
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance for qualified candidates)
- Company provides personal protection equipment (PPE) as the safety and well-being of our employees and the passengers we serve remains our #1 priority!
MV Drivers ARE:
- Committed to helping others with a smile and positive attitude each and every day
- Dedicated and punctual individuals with a strong work ethic
- Responsible for passenger, community, and personal safety
- Provide friendly, safe and reliable transportation in a drug free work environment
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a current and valid Texas State Driver's License with minimum of three (3) years good driving record/history
- NO CDL Required
- Strong commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate in English; written and verbal
- AM and PM shifts are available
- No resume necessary
Interviews by appointment ONLY due to COVID-19 safety precautions:
Please call 210-775-5042
MV Transportation, Inc is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.