On behalf of our client, we are seeking Electrical Engineers to assist in the development of embedded avionics designs for a long term contract.
- Participate in embedded software and hardware development teams involved in developing requirements, designing, implementing, testing and documenting embedded software/hardware applications primarily in C/C++ and digiVanalog designs to support avionics
- Perform digital or analog hardware design, development, protyping integration and testing against customer requirements.
- Strong experience in testing, parts selection and derating
- Strong experience in military standards preferred to support design and development of full drawings capturing designs.
- Perform embedded software design, development, coding, integration, research, programming, documentation for software systems, Real-Time Operating Systems in conjunction with hardware design teams.
- Develop designs using UML object oriented design techniques.
- Experience in DSP/FPGA hardware and software development
- Develop technical documentation and reports based on software and hardware investigations.
- Perform lab, testing and troubleshooting.
- Prior knowledge of IPC standards, analog, digital, mixed signal, and RF electronics printer circuit board design a plus
- BS in Electrical Engineering; must have valid proof of receiving 3.0 or higher upon graduation
- MS or PhD preferred
- 3 plus years in engineering development environment for avionics
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)