An innovative aerospace team is hiring Electrical Engineers.
The Candidate will participate in embedded software and hardware development teams involved in developing requirements, designing, implementing, testing and documenting embedded software/hardware applications focusing primarily in C/C++ and digital /analog designs in support of avionics embedded designs and associated support equipment. Perform embedded digital or analog hardware design, development, prototyping, integration, and testing against customer requirements. Strong experience in testing, parts selection, and military standards preferred to support both design and development of full drawings capturing designs. Experience with Automatic Test Equipment and Test Program Set expertise to develop diagnostic software and Interface Test Adapters.
- Degree in Electrical Engineer
- Experience in engineering development environment for embedded avionics design.
- Experience with Automatic Test Equipment and Test Program Set expertise to develop diagnostic software and Interface Test Adapters.
- Perform embedded software designs, development, coding, integration, testing, research, programming and documentation for software systems, applications and /or Real-Time Operating Systems in conjunction with hardware design team, develop designs using UML Object Oriented design techniques.
- Experience in DSP/FPGA hardware and software development is desirable.
- Perform lab, field test and troubleshooting.
- Prior knowledge of IPC standards, analog, digital, mixed signal and RF electronics printed circuit board designs is a plus
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.