An innovative aerospace team his hiring an Electrical Engineer.
Candidate will participate in embedded software and hardware development teams involved in developing requirements, designing, implementing, testing and documenting embedded software/hardware applications focusing primarily in C/C++ and digital /analog designs in support of avionics embedded designs and associated support equipment. Perform embedded digital or analog hardware design, development, prototyping, integration, and testing against customer requirements. Strong experience in testing, parts selection, and military standards preferred to support both design and development of full drawings capturing designs. Candidate with Automatic Test Equipment and Test Program Set expertise to develop diagnostic software and Interface Test Adapters.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Experience in engineering development environment for embedded avionics design.
- Perform embedded software designs, development, coding, integration, testing, research, programming and documentation for software systems, applications and /or Real-Time Operating Systems in conjunction with hardware design team, develop designs using UML Object Oriented design techniques.
- Experience in DSP/FPGA hardware and software development is desirable.
- Develop technical documentation and reports based on software and hardware investigations.
- Perform lab, field test and troubleshooting.
- Prior knowledge of IPC standards, analog, digital, mixed signal and RF electronics printed circuit board designs is a plus
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.