Employee Relations Manager
A great opportunity has become available for an experienced Employee Relations Manager. We are looking at candidates with a minimum of 7 years of Employee Relations experience.
University Health System is one of the largest employers in Bexar County with more than 8,500 employees. Once again we have been named one of the nation's Most Wired Hospitals and Health Systems. This is our eighth time on the list, which recognizes use of technology by healthcare systems.
- Consults with employees and managers on issues pertaining to employee satisfaction, employee relations and human resources policy.
- Promptly investigates and responds to formal and informal employee concerns.
- Ensures that all aspects of the informal and formal concern resolution are conducted in a timely manner.
- Closely follows national, state and local developments in the fields of personnel, labor relations and employment law.
- Acts as a resource to managers in the development of fair and equitable departmental policies, job descriptions and performance standards.
- Advancement opportunities within the hospital system
- Education reimbursement
- Amazing Medical Benefits (Vision Included)
- Paid Time Off
- Pet Insurance
- Only candidates with a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Management, or a related discipline will be considered.
- Seven years of recent, related experience in employee relations, including grievance and EEOC/TCHR case management and Affirmative Action Plan development is required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of employee relations, management and applicable regulations needed.
- Must be able to prepare EEOC position statements and prepare for and act as the organization’s representative during TWC Appeals Hearings.
- Candidate must have prior management experience.