Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America's diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers ‘round-the-clock' banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company's customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
What an exciting time to join Wells Fargo. We are seeking energetic individuals eager to explore a career in technology. The candidate selected for this role will work under the supervision and be mentored by our highly trained technology teams to learn the business and the nature of work performed in the assigned area to develop your professional career.
In this role, team members participate in the design, development, integration, testing, deployment and support of technology solutions to complex and challenging business requirements in a variety of domains. You should have an understanding of and be able to follow the SDLC process in ensuring quality code, secure development practice and compliance requirements.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Developing skills in a specific domain with the help of self-paced training and mentoring from senior team members
- Supporting the implementation of moderate to complex projects/initiatives
- Understanding compliance and risk management requirements for the supported area
This position can be located in the following Wells Fargo site locations in: Boston MA, Philadelphia PA, New York Metro, Washington DC, Richmond VA, Raleigh NC, Winston Salem NC, Charlotte NC, Atlanta GA, Minneapolis MN, Chicago IL, Des Moines IA, St. Louis MO, Dallas TX, San Antonio TX, Denver CO. Salt Lake City UT, Phoenix AZ, Portland OR, San Francisco CA or Los Angeles CA.
Relocation assistance will not be provided. Prospective candidates should reside in and/or around the target work location or be able to commute to or relocate to the target location for work.
This is a full time opportunity with a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefits package.
For additional benefit information visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits/.
- 1 + years of .Net and Java application development experience or a combination of both
- 1+ year of technology experience
- Experience successfully collaborating with others in a change driven environment
- SQL experience
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle)
- Knowledge and understanding of technology object oriented: design patterns and their application
- Ability to interact effectively at varying levels of the business and technical organizations; including management
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex technical problems
- Strong, clear and concise written and oral communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Debugging Experience
- Ability to learn from and interact with a diverse set of team members in a very fast paced and dynamic environment
- Professional experience through internships, part-time or full-time work, and/or demonstrated leadership experience in academics or a community setting
- A desire to learn and grow your portfolio of various businesses and technologies
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.