- Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated tele-sales expert?
- Are you motivated and client-focused sales expert talented in acquiring new accounts and upgrading existing clients with our broad range of Spectrum products within the Outbound Telemarketing segment?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding companies through the selection of phone, internet, mobile and cable products?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Business, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations. Spectrum Business, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of phone, internet, cable and mobile serving America’s businesses. Spectrum Business’s industry-leading team of experts work closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Business can be found at Spectrum.com.
Are you ready for a big opportunity? Our Sales and Marketing group is full of enthusiastic professionals who apply a deep understanding of Spectrum’s range of products and services to win over new customers and ensure existing customers remain satisfied with their investment. No matter your background, our fully paid training will teach you effective sales techniques and how to build positive customer relationships. Increasing your brand and technological awareness is the first step toward a long and rewarding career with Spectrum, and we’ll support you every step of the way.
- Great pay and uncapped bonus potential
- Free TV/Internet/Phone to our eligible employees
- Comprehensive medical benefits including health, dental and vision
- Great savings and deals daily from our Perks at Works program
- Great career progression opportunities through performance, guidance and coaching
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
What you will do:
Be a compelling member of the OTM Sales team through the achievement of monthly sales.
- Grow client base by consulting with new accounts and providing innovative telecommunication solutions.
- Act as a product consultant when promoting, recommending and selling the value of Spectrum Business products and services.
- Handle all prospects with courtesy and professionalism; Establish and maintain a high level of prospect satisfaction in all interactions
- Inform prospects of our product pricing model and Spectrum Business’ competitive advantage compared to other service providers.
- Effectively balance new lead generation versus follow up efforts. Create a strong follow up plan that will allow for greater efficiency and increased sales conversion rates.
- Ensure database information is accurate and complete.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Required keys for success:
- Two or more years of sales experience with a proven record as a top performer and closer Experience working with solution-based or value-based selling.
- Ability to communicate orally in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Ability to listen and interpret the needs of the prospect.
- Ability to conduct a needs analysis (consultative approach), overcome objections, develop a strong sales pitch and effectively close sales.
- Ability to show proper judgement and initiative.
- Ability to manage multiple prospects, pay close attention to detail, respond quickly to changing business needs and prioritize and organize effectively even when volume and workload exceed expectations.
- Ability to effectively use and multitask with a personal computer; utilize job-specific software applications (e.g., CSG, ICOMS, Salesforce, survey software) and other office equipment such as telephone/dialer, headset, copier, fax and calculator.
- Must effectively work independently as well as with others
- Knowledge of commercial internet, video and data and telephone products and services.
- Proficient in MS Office and related software applications.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent.
Related Work Experience – 2 years
Preferred telemarketing experience
Customer Service / Telephone sales experience
Strong sales level knowledge of complex services
STM200 313133 313133BR