LK Jordan & Associates is seeking an experienced Escrow Officer in San Antonio, TX.
The ideal candidate for the Escrow Officer position should possess the ability to work well with people as this is a customer driven industry. The position will include the responsibilities of preparing settlement statements, preparing closing documents, understanding and complying with escrow instructions, conducting closings and handling funds placed through the Company s escrow account. We strive to build trust between staff and customers as well as outstanding service to grow our business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the entire real estate transaction process according to sales contracts, lender instructions, company requirements, and other written instructions.
- Reviewing title commitments, sales contracts and other related documents relating to residential real estate transactions for compliance and accuracy.
- Examining and clearing requirements on title commitments and lender closing instructions.
- Obtaining and preparing information needed to close a transaction.
- Working closely and coordinating closing transactions with clients, lenders, realtors, staff, and any other relevant parties to ensure a proper timely closing transaction.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Customer service oriented, with the strong drive to meet goals!
- Licensed Escrow Officer
- Excellent product knowledge, client relations, and presentation skills.
- Strong follow up skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Thorough knowledge of the real estate process, while interacting with realtors, buyers, sellers, and attorneys.
To apply please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
L.K. Jordan & Associates is an equal opportunity employer.