Experienced Billing Specialist
About The Company
• Dynamic opportunity to work independently with the support of leadership.
• Beautiful and recently renovated office on the NW side of San Antonio.
• Global company that has doubled in size over the last year.
• Stable company that is dedicated to the growth of their employees by internal opportunities.
• Work for a company that is committed to providing our customers with the highest standard of service in the industry.
• They are looking for someone that is self-motivated and eager to always learn/grow their skills. Why Take this billing role?
• Flexible work schedule
• WFH rotation after 90 days
• Competitive pay with evaluation after 6 months
• Progressive thinking team
• Work independently
• Room for growth always available
Responsibilities For The Billing Coordinator
• The Billing Coordinator will be responsible for posting Accounts Receivable.
• Analysis of open contracts for multiple clients to process invoices.
• Generate billing to create invoices for each individual client.
• Scanning of documents into the accounting system.
• Working with high volume of clients for the accurate process of billing.
Experience Preferred For The Billing Coordinator
• Billing and/or Accounts Receivable experience
• Attention to detail, organized, detail oriented
• Strong Excel
• Eager person that wants to learn
• Prior experience working with high volume clients, contracts, and invoicing